If your TV is Showing “No Signal” a Blank or Blue Screen, or You just can’t see StreamLine on your TV, here are some troubleshooting tips
- Start with the TV off & StreamLine Box Unplugged.
- Connect the HDMI plugged in on the TV, take note of the Number of the HDMI Port you use
example: HDMI 1 or HDMI 2 – see picture below
- Connect the HDMI cord to your StreamLine TV Box
- Plug in the provided 5v power adapter to a surge protector & then to your StreamLine box.
Once the Power cord is connected, the Power LED on the StreamLine TV Box will be Lit Blue.
- Check the HDMI Input / Source Number on the TV is selected on the TV
example, if you plugged into HDMI 1 be sure you select HDMI 1 on the TV by using the Source or Input button on your TV or the TV Remote.
- If you have done all this and are still having no signal, it could be a bad HDMI cord.
Follow the guide below to test this.
Testing your HDMI cable
The best way to do this is using one that is already “Know Good”
if you have another device plugged into your TV using HDMI, such as a Cable TV, Sat TV box, Game System, etc. you can use that to test!
- unplug the HDMI cord from the StreamLine TV Box (red outline in picture below)
- Turn on the other device, cable sat, game system, etc. & make sure you can see it on the TV.
- If you can see it, unplug the HDMI cord from the back of that device. (blue outline in picture below)
- Your TV will show no signal.
- Plug that HDMI cord into the StreamLine TV Box
- You should now see a picture on the TV again, if not please be sure the StreamLine TV Box has the Blue Light Lit up.