Things to do before contacting Support.
- Power off your StreamLine TV Box & Then Power it back on.
Using Remote: Hold the Power button for 3 seconds & then tap ok when the “Power Off” options appears
Using keyboard (restart only): Press ctrl – alt – delete (or Fn & Enter on the StreamLine mini keyboard)
- Be sure you have installed the Latest Pack
If you have, Try re-installing the latest pack & be sure to leave the Check Mark in “Clear Cache & Data”
- If your Time / Date is wrong, that means you don’t have a good internet connecting or are not connecting. Unplug your Modem / Router & Power off the streamline box, plug your modem back in, wait 2 minutes & then turn the streamline box back on & check your internet connection and speed using the speedtest app
- Do a SpeedTest by logging into the Google Play Store from the home page and install the app SpeedTest.net – The App will then be located in “My Apps” after install.
- If you are still having trouble after following these steps, please fill out a support ticket on the support page, here.
3,662 total views, 8 views today