Things to do before contacting Support.
- Power off your StreamLine TV Box & Then Power it back on.
Using Remote: Hold the Power button for 3 seconds & then tap ok when the “Power Off” options appears
Using keyboard (restart only): Press ctrl – alt – delete (or Fn & Enter on the StreamLine mini keyboard)
- Be sure you have installed the Latest Pack
If you have, Try re-installing the latest pack – Be sure to “Clear Cache & Data”
- Be sure your software is Up-To-Date with the AppLoader
- If your Time / Date is wrong, that means you don’t have a good internet connecting or are not connecting. Unplug your Modem / Router & Power off the streamline box, plug your modem back in, wait 2 minutes & then turn the streamline box back on & check your internet connection and speed using the speedtest app
- Do a SpeedTest using the SpeedTest App located in “My Apps”
- If you are still having trouble after following these steps, please fill out a support ticket on the support page, here.
Comcast Supplied Router?
Comcast (xfinity) is known to limit the number of connected devices on their routers (5 – 7 depending on router)
Not to mention the quality of Rented Refurbished routers they supply.
Did you know you can Buy your own modem & router and stop renting the devices from them!?
This will save you $120 or more per year, Plus Supercharge your home network!
Comcast Compatible Modems Just be sure to get something that is good quality. Motorola / Arris modems are nice
You will also need a Router, We recommend using an AC Router, the higher the number the better the range
Netgear AC 1200 – AC 1900 routers are awesome & can be purchased at local stores or online for under $100
The Better your Internet & Router the better your streams!
Press the Power Button on the StreamLine TV Box remote – The Blue light on the box will turn red or off when the box is off.
Press the Power Button again & the light will turn blue, the StreamLine TV Box is now starting.
This will solve most problems.
Do a Speed Test from the StreamLine TV Box to test your connection
- Go to the Main Launcher window by pressing the Home Button
- Select “My Apps” Press the down arrow on your remote control or keyboard
- to go down the list and locate Speed Test from the Alphabetized list of installed apps.
NOTE: If you see a Mouse Pointer when pressing the down arrow,
Disable the Mouse on the remote, you need it to be in Normal mode, not mouse mode.
(Learn more about the Remote & Keyboard Here)
To do a Speed Test from your computer you can Click Here
NOTE: If you are unplugging the box, always be sure to power it down properly before unplugging it.
To Power Down: Press the Power Button & wait for the light to turn Red or turn Off.
Once the light is Red or Off, If you Press the Power Button again the light will turn blue & the box will turn back on.
If you are still having problems, Try another App.
EXAMPLE: If you are using and add-on such as Exodus and can not get a TV Show to work, Try using Prime Wire, One Channel, TV4Me, or any of the other TV Show Add-ons.
Sometimes certain apps may be waiting on or in need of an update, so trying another app will often work.
Thats why we supply so many apps pre-installed on our boxes & update the pack often!
Remember, you can always select Add-ons to see the full list of installed Apps
You can also go to the main screen & then select the Power Button next to the Star in the lower Left corner. After 10 seconds all updates will be applied and you will be returned to the Main Launcher Window. Go back to the movies section and try again.
Be sure to check the News and Updates section or our FB page for any news, updates, and changes.